Publishing Ethics Issues
- All editorial members, reviewers, and authors must confirm and obey rules defined by COPE.
- The corresponding author is the main owner of the article so she/he can withdraw the article when it is incomplete (before entering the review process or when a revision is asked for).
- Authors cannot make major changes in the article after acceptance without a serious reason.
- All editorial members and authors must publish any kind of correction honestly and completely.
- Any notes of plagiarism, fraudulent data or any other kinds of fraud must be reported completely and will be investigated carefully based on the rules of COPE.