Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission files is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is in one column, 1.5 lined-spaced; uses Times New Roman font size 12 and employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text is not in track changes mode and have no comments or highlights.
- References are in text format and not in EndNote mode, and if available, DOI, PMID, or PMCID provided for each reference.
- All tables, figures, and illustrations are placed at the end of text and the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Author Guidelines.
- I confirm I have prepared title page, anonymized manuscript, and plagiarism check files in separate files according to the Author Guidelines.
- I confirm that if the article is accepted, I will pay all the costs announced by the editor as soon as possible.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.